Extreme ABS Workout: the hardest abs workout for women

extreme-abs-workout-for-women-at-home

Extreme ABS Workout Ready for the hardest ab workout of your life? 


No kidding. Let's sculpt some sexy abs right now. 

Ain't nobody said it was gonna be easy!





Why the Ab Slide is the Hardest Abs Workout I've Ever Done


When it comes to abs workouts, I've done quite a few during my lifetime. None of them have been as difficult and challenging as the workout I got when I tried using an ab slide to work my abdominal and oblique muscles. The ab roller slide is a relatively new device (it's been out for a couple of years), and started becoming popular via television advertising shows.

Usually I don't try such devices because they end up being cheap, plastic-like pieces of equipment that, well, don't usually work like they are supposed to and end up breaking or hurting me in the process. However, with the abs slide I found something a little different (although I still don't like how they have marketed the tool).



The hardest abs workout for women


What I found was that it is a great way to work your abs, if you are an experienced and strong fitness buff. I had been working out every day for over an hour (for several years) when I first tried it, and I will admit that I could not do the exercise properly until I had used it several times. 


However, once I got the exercise down it truly did do a great job at targeting and building my ab muscles and oblique muscles, and I would recommend it to any other serious and experienced fitness nuts who are looking for a very unique way to target those areas. 

However, I would not recommend this to the average person, and certainly would not recommend it to someone who is trying to get into shape and loose some weight around the belly.

You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk .


source

2 comments:

  1. Nice video. Women are now becoming crazy about fitness, bodybuilding, abs building, etc. In the world of information technology people go to internet & search for the information they wanted. This video help the women who are searching for abs workout exercise.

    ReplyDelete